Since 2001, The CLEAR Report has provided up-to-date information on all aspects of regulatory material that impacts a given line of insurance, including legislation, regulation, bulletins, directives, Attorneys General opinions, and any other information we believe can be helpful.
Since introducing The Clear Report 10 years ago we’ve increasingly added value while decreasing the service’s cost. Published weekly, we email a link every Monday morning to those in your company who are to receive the weekly report as an easy reminder.
Please take a few moments to review our site. Request a trial guest login and feel free to share the password with others in your organization. After reviewing the site and our services, please give us a call at 877-474-3664 and we can discuss any questions you may have.
- Changes to laws, regulations, Attorneys General Opinions, Workers Compensation sites, Regulatory Bulletins, and any other sites requested by our clients.
- Two search engines with an archive of all reported changes
- Reports in 5 categories - Life, Health, Securities, Property & Casualty and Banks.
- Site license provides access for any person in your organization at no additional cost
- Producer Sanctions Report prepared monthly relaying enforcement actions against producers.
President: Susan K. Sulfaro, JD, FLMI
Experience: A practicing attorney since 1986. Has been corporate counsel in both the health and financial services industry. Has provided compliance-consulting services to the life insurance industry for several years. Extensive experience with all facets of regulatory compliance.
Qualifications: Assistant Counsel to a large multi-line life insurer. Gained experience with all types of life insurance and annuity products. General Counsel to a municipal hospital. Also held the title of Risk Manager for the hospital. Has provided market conduct compliance services to the life insurance industry since the IMSAs creation. Prepared two of the first member companies for membership. Served as assessor or on the assessment team for a number of companies.
Industry Education: Member of the State Bar of Michigan. Admitted to the bar in Illinois. Became a Fellow in the Life Management Institute in 1993.